Fresh Logistics is one of the Agri-Impact Group of Companies with a good buyer network including ShopRite, Eden Tree, Farmers Markets, Vegetable Direct, JOFOEL, as well as a host corner shops, retailers and distributors at major market centres.
Presently FreshLogistics is responsible for the marketing of outputs of 200 greenhouses amounting 2,400tons per annum. The company is also investing into cooling facilities, processing and export
FL vegetables are carefully selected and graded vegetables from farmer organisations and stored with modern storage technologies. FL provides onward distribution services to clients such as Eden tree, Shoprite, MaxMart, Urban Jungle, Agripak, Melcom, Alisa Hotel, Fiesta Royale and numerous corner shops.
The company’s business model is anchored on strict adherence to safety, quality and good agricultural practices. The installation of greenhouses, training of producers(graduates), supply of seeds, agro-inputs, supervision and monitoring of the vegetables production are all provided by Agri-Impact, a leading agribusiness firm in Ghana and Africa.
To meet international standards for vegetables supply, the producers of FL use soiless growing media (cocopeat), water source is borhole or dam that is treated and filtered, and agro -inputs and mainly biological.
Protected cultivation to prevent common pest diseases that affect many open-field vegetables
•controlled and right application of agro-inputs
•All year-round production
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
At Fresh Logistics, we believe that every vegetable we sell must be wholesome and to meet customer specifications.
We strive to deliver to our customers with just a call away. Our team of professional marketers and sales agent across the length and breadth of the country are always on stand-by to take customer’s orders.
FL is the only vegetable supply company that has the largest supply chain in the country making us the widest and the largest supplier of healthy, clean and durable greenhouse vegetables on the market today.
Fresh Logistics is focused on delivering high quality fresh fruits and vegetables and also providing adequate market services in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our team is made up of competent professionals who adhere to GLOBAL GAP Standards and have the technical know-how in Protected Cultivation and mobilization of horticultural products.
With a pack-house close to our production tunnels, fruits and vegetables are cleaned, sorted, graded and neatly packaged under strict hygienic conditions.
Fresh Logistics is a “one-stop-shop-solution” for hoteliers, high-end supermarkets and consumers who seek clean and healthy fruits and vegetables.
• Cost reduction and fruit spoilage reduction
• Value chain analysis: harvest, packaging, transport and storage
• Marketing plans and market introduction of innovative fresh products
• Improving fruit quality through changes in harvest and ripening processes
• Ripening processes and ripening room design
• Packaging design for longer shelf life
• Marketing techniques to increase vegetables sales at retail point-of-sale
• Prospecting and due diligence of agricultural companies/assets for agriculture investment funds
• Agricultural and food technology asset valuation for acquisition targets
Fresh logistic is an agro marketing company involved in the sales and marketing of fresh fruits and vegetables. We work with clients in Ghana and beyond to:
• Improve fresh produce quality
• Reduce costs and post-harvest losses
• Develop and market innovative fresh products
• Develop postharvest technologies for fresh produce preservation and improved quality
• BELL PEPPER
• ORANGE FLESHED SWEET POTATOES
• SWEET CORN