At Agri-impact, we offer the following services:
- Development of Quality Systems to enable producers meet buyers’ requirements
- Production Technologies
- Design of Agricultural Projects (Inclusive Business and Financing Models)
- Applied Research & Technology Transfer
- Agribusiness Management
- Value Chain Analysis and Market Assessment
- Trade Facilitation and Market Linkages
- Development of Agribusiness Investment Plans
- Value Chain Training and Capacity Building
- Agricultural Project Audit
- Business Development & Mentorship
- Export Strategy Development
- Product Mobilization/Aggrgation
OUR TRAINING CAPABILITIES
AIC has core competence in building technical and managerial capacities of youth, women, institutions and entrepreneurs in agri-business to become productive and competitive. Over the last four (4) years, AIC has offered such training for the East Africa Community (EAC), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded projects, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)-Gambia and final year Agric students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
It has been involved with the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) in developing framework and tools to enhance agricultural vocational training in Africa. Over the years, the company has provided strategic linkages between academia and industry and has been instrumental in managing technology-based agribusiness projects that provide employment opportunities and ensures inclusive growth.
More than 10,000 agri-enterprises and value chain actors including producers have benefited from the services of AIC in Ghana, South Africa, Liberia, Zambia and Senegal. In some instances new technologies and vocational skills acquired by the producers have increased their income from $6,600 (USD) to over $ 2 million (USD) in four (4) years.
AIC is currently managing pack houses in Ghana and training producers in intensive production technologies; providing coaching and mentorship in protected cultivation in South Africa; supporting and training producers and young entrepreneurs in protected cultivation in Zambia.