Agricultural education and competency-based training are essential for building the human resource capacity required to improve agricultural productivity and to manage natural resources for sustainable development.
Through our capacity building programmes, we help strengthen agric sector organizations and develop postgraduate education, professional training and provide research facilities.
Agri-Impact Consult strives to build the technical / business management capacities of agribusiness value chain actors.
Over 200 professionals have benefited from our training programmes in Value Chains, Leadership and Agricultural Project Management.
Key among them are:
- Value Chain, Leadership and Agric Project Development Training; UNDP – Lesotho
- Value Chain, Leadership and Agric Project Development Training; DAI/FED Liberia
- Value Chain, Leadership and Agric Project Development Training; UNDP – Gambia
- Value Chain and Business Development Models Training (Project Facilitation Platform); UNDP/ECOWAS – Dakar
- Value Chain and Business Development Models Training (Project Facilitation Platform); UNDP/EAC – Kenya
- Rural Infrastructure and Trade Related Capacities for Market Access; NEPAD – Burkina Faso and Kenya
- Value Chains and Market Access Training; CAADP – Gabon
Agri-Impact Consult organizes annual mentoring programmes for final year students of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – Ghana) on the Commercialization of Natural Products and Business Plan Development and its related disciplines. Selected students are further given the opportunity to undergo internships at the firm.